Pages

Monday, 4 February 2013

Animal Club Mondays

Welcome to the first edition of Animal Club Mondays!

Owning a cuddly cat or a rambunctious puppy would be so much fun: seeing them grow from a tiny puppy/kitten into a full grown dog/cat that can do tricks and follows commands…not to mention the unconditional love.

But…unfortunately they are also serious cash drainers, require A LOT of time and attention, and as an apartment-dweller, I would be forced to make the awful choice of either travelling down multiple flights to let the dog out to do his business OR letting him do it on a "pee pad" in my living room…lose-lose situation.

So until such time as I am financially, emotionally, physically (allergies) and socially ready to own a pet, I’ll have to settle for getting my animal fix by browsing pictures on the web, visiting pet stores, and cuddling with the pets of family and friends. Lots of love for: Beckham, Brady, Cooper, Dallas, Deacon, Loco, Murphy, Nina, Scout, Sydney, and Tuzo!

-C

Neeners

"Take us home with you"

Future Loco

No comments:

Post a Comment